Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl

Oh boy was this a sweet, sweet victory! You just gotta love those Manning boys, eh? I watched a post-game show on NFL.com and they showed the most priceless conversation between Eli and Peton. They were like two little boys talking about the game. I loved the footage that they showed during the game of Peton. He was so intense watching his brother and so happy for his victory. I love it when the nice guy wins. And, yes....I also love it when the not-so-nice-guy doesn't win. Nuff' said!

I can't wait to see the commercials those brothers will make now, eh?

Congrats to the Giants on a great game!!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

I LOVE those brothers!!

I want my boys to have that sort of wonderful relationship all their years.

Pam said...

It was a sweet victory, indeed. I never imagined I would be so thrilled for the New York Giants. And I, too, started wondering about all the new commercials with the brothers.

Di said...

I LOVED THAT GAME. Seeing Peyton in the luxury box reminded me of my big boys watching Brennan's basketball games. They LOVE to cheer him on.

Diane

Followers