He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:2
Monday, April 21, 2008
My little girl is 11 today...
Sorry about the quality of the scans below, but I wanted to show off my little smiler. These smiles reflect her personality. She is sweet and loving, and I'm crazy about her!!
Annsley is a very beautiful girl--inside and out. Please tell her that her second cousins (or whatever we are) wish her a very happy birthday and a great eleventh year of life!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Annsley!!
Annsley is a very beautiful girl--inside and out. Please tell her that her second cousins (or whatever we are) wish her a very happy birthday and a great eleventh year of life!
Happy Birthday! What lovely pictures!
Wow! 11!! Happy Birthday, Annsley!
Happy birthday, Beautiful Girl!
I can't believe that cute little girl has grown into the beautiful young woman she is! Inside and out!!
Beautiful girl, beautiful name!
Happy Birthday, Annsley!
Happy Birthday, Annsley!
Patty Joanna
Post a Comment