How can it be that it has already been twelve years since my life was so drastically and totally changed? How did that chubby little girl turn into the lovely pre-teen? The funny thing is that when I reflect back on her life, even when she was a baby, she is still so much the same. Her favorite toys were books...and they still are. She loved singing and being sung to....and she still does. She was content and easy-going then....and she still is. She was kind and thoughtful as a very young girl and still is.I am thrilled with the young lady that she is becoming. Her heart is sensitive to God and His leading. She has a great sense of humor and has kept her love of learning. She is a joy to teach because she is so self-motivated.
My only hope is that the next six years don't go quite as fast as the first twelve!!
Happy Birthday, Annsley! I love you very much!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful girl! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Annsley!!!
Happy birthday Annsley, we love you! Oh, and can you stop playing the piano? Sammy is taking a nap :)
Post a Comment