Thursday, November 19, 2009
And the new journey begins....
I wonder if anyone still checks this blog. The big news around this neck of the woods is that we have finished the process to get licenced for foster-adopt. One thing we had to do in order to get licenced was to have two cribs set up in our house! It felt VERY strange buying a crib on Craigslist. I told Danny that if the woman asks how far along I am or if this is for our grandchild, I'm going to have to kick her. She didn't. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you didn't have to kick the lady too! I also NEVER thought I'd see a crib in your house again :) I guess pigs CAN fly!
Hey there Mindy, I do make the rounds and check your blog every now and then. What an exciting adventure you are on. I can't wait to hear more. God Bless!
Hey, I stop by this blog every once in a while, too. I'm excited to hear about your new adventure. It will be fun to see how it all unfolds.
Blessings!
Nancy in CA
Wow. Wow. Wow. Very exciting news, Mindy. We'll keep praying,
Diane
Post a Comment