Saturday, January 30, 2010

TWINS?!?!?!

OK, so God has a great sense of humor! All along Danny has been joking about having twin boys (the future core of his soccer team, of course). And, so when he got the call from home-finders asking if we wanted twin boys we were both a bit stunned. It has been a whirlwind of a month. We got the call, spent a week in Mexico, came home and picked up Luke (not his given name, but I'm using that for privacy). Levi is still in the hospital and will probably be released tomorrow. He has quite a few more health issues and will require several specialists and lots of appointments.

Luke is the sweetest little thing; he sleeps and eats well (every three hours). I can hardly believe that we are actually doing this. We don't know yet how long this whole process will take, or even if we will end up being able to adopt them in the end, but we are just taking it one day at a time. I've just been amazed at how God has gone before us, leading us every step of the way. People have been wonderful in lending us just about everything we need.

Annsley and Seth have been so great and helpful and they are pretty crazy about the little guy!! Seth really is ready to play with him and his toys!
I have been woefully ignoring my blog, but I'll try and keep you updated with a few pictures and stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a darling! Especially that second one :)

Amy said...

Yes! Baby blogging - I was waiting for it.

That is a precious baby! Can't wait to see them both.

Followers