Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good Morning

Doncha just love summer?!?

  • We are deep into cleaning around this place. I set out a schedule for the summer and so far we are right on track!! I LOVE going into my kids rooms and seeing everything in its place and organized and so tidy!! The funny thing is that they like it too, so why don't they just keep it that way?
  • We are doing lots of reading out loud. Right now we are into Fellowship of the Rings. In the car we are listening to Long Way to Chicago.
  • We are doing lots of history reading this summer too. I would highly recommend Story of the World 4 for anyone who kinda gets modern world history but needs to put all the pieces into place. It has really done this for me.
  • Do you think I would take better pictures if I had a better camera? We are toying with the idea of getting a super-nice digital. Or, could it be that no matter what kind of camera I have, my pictures will be mediocre? That is my fear.

Have a delightful summer day!!

No comments:

Followers