Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Books....


I think we have enough library books to get us through our trip, eh?
If you like the shirt, you can find one here.
Happy reading, people! Speaking of reading. I just re-read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I am excited and ready for book 7. I wanted to order it from Amazon (only $18 shipped to my door on 7-21) but we are leaving on our vacation on the morning of the 21st. Now, I'm going to have to find the first bookstore with a copy and buy it. I am 52nd on the wait list at the library (I put myself on the list months ago) and I just don't think I can wait.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I live right next to a Walmart and I'm kind of tempted to be there at 12:01am on Saturday to pick up my copy of Harry Potter. I didn't read the sixth one, so I looked up a summary online. I know, that's lame (especially from the wife of an English teacher), but I read the others and I want to read the last one before any "word gets out" about how it ends.

Pam said...

By the way, libraries are very dear to me, so I'm always happy to see faithful users.

Needleroozer said...

Where are you off to this time?
LB

Followers