Friday, July 20, 2007

Why does my head feel so light?

Because I have NOTHING hanging over it right now!! Last night I turned in my final assignment of my final class for my masters degree. I'm not sure it has sunk in yet. We are even almost packed for our trip. We leave tomorrow for two weeks on the Oregon coast. One week will be spent driving around with Danny's parents to places like Newport, Lincoln City, Astoria, Fort Clatsup, Tillamook, etc... The second week is our annual time with my family at the Cannon Beach Conference Center.

Oh wait, I forgot. I do have ONE thing hanging over my head. How am I going to get the new Harry Potter book before we go on vacation and read it before I hear any spoilers? I'm not going to go at midnight the night before our trip, but nothing is open early enough on Sat. morning. Alas, these are weighty issues.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Ahh - that light headed feeling is bliss, eh?

Yay for finishing your degree!!!

Yay for the Oregon Coast!!!

(I'll be there next weekend for my class reunion - can't wait!)

Have a great trip, friend. If I thought I'd be up 'til midnight, I'd go get your book for you. But it ain't gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mind! You amaze me with all that you do! What a woman. Have a great time on your trip!

Donna Boucher said...

Congratulations on your fabulous accomplishment!

Now get that book and read it and enjoy it with gusto :o)

Followers