Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's official....

I'm 40!!


I had a wonderful birthday and felt very loved by family and friends. My Dad took our family to play laser tag, which was a total blast! I haven't done that for years and all three generations had a great time.

I have no negative feelings about being 40, I say bring it on!! :-) It is going to be a great decade.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad your day was a good one, youngster. I had a bit of a crisis with the whole 40 thing last year, but then I had the baby and I felt fine about it. Hmmmm.

Sounds like a fun time - we like laser tage around her, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Day, Mindy! I'm glad you had such a sweet time with your family-we like laser tag around here, too. :)

BTW, thanks for your comment at my new blog. As I was transferring my archive over, I noticed how many comments you had left-thanks for encouraging me in blogging-I actually had quite a bit to transfer. ;)

Nancy

Followers