Layer the following:
1. Crumbled chocolate cake (I choose whatever box is cheapest!)
2. Peanut butter chips melted with 1/4 cup of cream. I just drizzle it over the cake, making sure I get some on the side so that the layer shows.
3. Chocolate pudding (the recipe calls for 2 big boxes of instant pudding, but I found that to be too much, so I just use 1 of the bigger size boxes)
4. Whipped cream (The recipe calls for Cool whip, but I prefer the real stuff!)
5. Crumbled Reese's (The recipe calls for 8 Reese's cups total. This year, I raided the kids Halloween candy and stole all the Reese's and I even had to use the whipped Reese's since I forgot to buy them! Nice mom!!!)
Layer those items two times in a trifle bowl and chill. You will NOT regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment