He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:2
Grandma Verna looks fantastic! It's a style that's sure to catch on. I'd really love to get that chocolate peanut butter trifle recipe from you!
Wow, looks like a great party...you must have a wonderful family :) That trifle was so yummy!!
That dessert appears to be no trifling matter! I like the bandaged look. A cross between the Mummy (appropriate for my mommy) and Phantom of the Opera. I can hear the organ in my head Clark.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Grandma Verna looks fantastic! It's a style that's sure to catch on. I'd really love to get that chocolate peanut butter trifle recipe from you!
Wow, looks like a great party...you must have a wonderful family :) That trifle was so yummy!!
That dessert appears to be no trifling matter! I like the bandaged look. A cross between the Mummy (appropriate for my mommy) and Phantom of the Opera. I can hear the organ in my head Clark.
Post a Comment