Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 11

Well we are home now, but I'm going to go back and blog about the days we were gone. I think it will be easier if I break it into different days.
We started out Day 11 with the Hoosier bat factory, which we did not document with pictures for some reason. It was a small but interesting little factory and it was fun to see how they made bats.
Next Danny's Aunt Marvella took us blueberry picking. We thought we were going to miss out, but this place opened today in perfect timing for us to get to pick in the same area that Danny did when he was a kid! We got our first taste of Midwest humidity!













Next we went to a great tour of a huge dairy! Every hour there is a live calf born and a viewing room, so we got to see a calf being born. (I went back later and saw another one.) This mom needed a little assistance!












We also got a tour of the place, including the milking room.


We enjoyed a nice dinner with Aunt Marvella and Uncle Bill!!

No comments:

Followers