Monday, June 22, 2009

Day9-10

Yesterday we spent most of the day in the Cleveland Science Center, which was one of the best science museums we have seen. We took a tour of a giant lake boat as a part of the museum. We also got to see some of the interesting buildings in Cleveland, like the Browns stadium and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.






























We made it to our 49th state!!!!!!!




We spent the night at our college friend's house. It was fun to see Gina after 18 years! (How can that be?!?!)

Today we went to an Amish craft mall and I saw the coolest fabric/quilting store I have ever seen in my life!! (We wondered why the Amish woman was working at Subway-but...whatever!) Then, we toured around University of Notre Dame for a bit.













We also hung out at Indiana Dunes National Lake Shore for an hour. I snuck a little nap to make up for staying up late talking.

No comments:

Followers