Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas....

I will post some pictures when I have some more time, but Christmas and Christmas Eve were wonderful times spent with people we love. Despite the very painful Seahawk loss (:-)), the days were full of laughter and eating!! Here are some highlight memories....
  • The Christmas play that the cousins wrote and performed. It was truly priceless!! They all donned new costumes sewed by Grandma for the occasion.
  • Opening the ornaments from my kids and their hopeful look as they asked it we could put them on the "downstairs" tree (you know, the one that matches and looks classy). They chose them especially because they thought I would want to hang them on *my* tree. So, I did!!
  • The cousins sledding and building a snow fort.
  • Seth and cousin Cade (Danny's sister's son) entertaining and playing with Sammy (my brother's son who is almost 2). It was so cute to see the big boys take Sammy under their wings.
  • The smell of my Aspen Winter candle.
  • Our Christmas Eve service.
  • The fact that the wonder of Christ's humble birth still moves me to tears and doesn't get old no matter how many times I hear the story.

I am so grateful for these blessings and many, many more!!

No comments:

Followers