Thursday, January 11, 2007

The only problem.....

with making your blog all Christmas-y and cute is that come January 9th, (when the tree is put away) the blog still has the Christmas stockings!! People, please promise that if I don't post much, you will still come visit me. I am having a serious lack of things to say these days. Last night

I went out to coffee with a dear, old friend. (Old in longevity, not age.....although she just had her 50th birthday.) If you knew Mary, you would not believe for a second that she was fifty years old!! I have known Mary since I was in high school, but we mainly became like family as we served together in the music ministry in our old church. We sang soprano together for close to 10 years!! We don't get to see each other nearly enough these days!! Maybe soon I can announce her new blog!! I'm trying to talk her into it. Love you, Mary!!

You know I can't let this post end without a little love for the boys in Seattle!! GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers