Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Painting
For Annsley's 11th birthday we decided to redecorate her room with new bedding and paint. She chose the bedding and then we decided to get a little creative with the paint. And, when I say "we" I really mean that my friend Cathy designed it and my friend Amy and Cathy helped me choose the paint colors to match the bedding. Today was the big painting day. Last week we taped off the stripes and today was the big day. We got to painting, and when I say "we" I really mean Cathy. I did some rolling but she did the detail work. I was most useful cleaning brushes!! It turned out SO cute!!! Annsley just loves it. I'm very happy with how it looks. We still have to add a few things to the walls and some accessories, and when I say "we" I really mean my friends will tell me what to get and where to put it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute! Great job Mindy!! (Oh and Cathy and Amy too) :) I'm sure cleaning those brushes was what REALLY made things come together.
Annsley,
Cool room!
Grandpa Larry
Love it, Mind! Not sure that I deserve much credit--Cath was the creative force for sure! Very fun! Glad that you decided to leave the top white--that looks more sophisticated, I think. ;-)
Looks great!
That is super cool! Good job, ladies!
Post a Comment