Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!....

If anyone is still reading this severely neglected blog, today is the first day of the last year of my 30's. Today I turn 39. My birthday celebration is taking a little bit of a backseat to our trip prepartions since we leave for our 2000+ mile trip tomorrow.

We fly into Dallas, TX and we will make it to OK, KS, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, GA, AL, MS, LA and back to TX. :-) I am going to try and keep a running journal of our trip here on the blog, so please check back soon. We will be adding 8 new states in our quest to touch all 50 states this trip. That will bring our grand total to 35 after this trip!

So sorry that I have been so absent!! Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Happy birthday, dear Mindy!

Enjoy your day, and have a great vacation.

Needleroozer said...

Happy Birthday Mindy!
Wow, I can't wait to hear all about your vacation!
LB

Cathy said...

Happy Happy Birthday, friend!!!!!!!

I may even pick up the phone and sing you a song later today. Wouldn't that be something?

Love you.

Patty in WA or Rover said...

Have a wonderful trip, and see if you can't find a nice cane as a memento. Heh heh.

Di said...

Happy birthday and happy travels, Dear Mindy!

Diane

Followers