I can't get sick.
I refuse to get sick.
No time for sick.
I don't feel good (insert best whiny voice here!)
I seriously have so much going on in the next three weeks before we go on vacation with work and my classes. Soon I'll post the itinerary for our trip. I don't know who is more excited, the kids or Danny! He actually wanted to get the suitcases out already. :-)
My dear, dear friend, Amy, brought me tulips and a non-fat, sugar-free cinnamon dulce latte today, just kuz. She didn't even know I wasn't feeling good today. What a nice treat! Thanks, Aim. Love you!!
2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better today!
Sending you cyber-chicken soup and prayers for health.
I know you don't have time for illness, but if you find that illness has time for you, rest more than you think you can. There are so many nasty bugs this year, and it can bite you hard if you aren't careful.
Can't wait to see this year's itinerary.
Diane
Post a Comment