
It is official. I got glasses. However, they are actually not only for vision. My doctor said that I am just borderline nearsited and he actually didn't put any nearsighted perscription. I got something called binary lenses which help the eyes to focus better and as a side benefit, (and the main reason I got them) it might help my car sickness problem!!
I can not read (or look at maps) when we are driving. I also can't turn around and look to the back seat. I also can't sit in the back seat without getting sick. Danny has mastered the art of driving a car-sick-prone wife around. He drives smoothly and starts and stops gently. But, it sounds so wonderful to not have to worry about getting car sick!!!
Here is the profile so you can see the wide arms of the glasses. Note that they are DKNY, which I am lead to believe is a brand worthy of letters on the side of my glasses. And they are my favorite color. RED! I figure, if I am going to glasses, I want them to be "cool" and "hip." According to my students, I suceeded.
I don't have to wear them all the time, which is nice. I guess this is just one natural step closer to 40.
6 comments:
Very cute! I think I may be needing reading glasses soon. I hope I can find some that look as cute on me.
You look marvelous!
Welcome to the club!
You look adorable, as usual.:-)
Good job! Besides, when you smile, who sees the glasses?
Just perfect. Beautiful. My favorite color as well.
Nice choice.
Diane
You are adorable and I LOVE the specs!
Post a Comment