Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Mommy....

I love my mom....so much!

When I was sick this past weekend....
She took the kids to school on Friday, and picked them up and kept them until Danny got home.
She brought me chicken noodle soup.
She went to the store for children's Tylenol.
She brought me meals for the next couple days so Danny would have something to eat.
She sent over a bouquet of flowers to cheer us.

She is a very giving person! I'm so unbelievably crazy about her.

No matter how old you get, it is still nice to have your mommy near by when you are sick.

3 comments:

Patty in WA or Rover said...

I still call my mom when I get sick. She talks me down, 1000 miles away.

Most of her advice involves liquid Jello--and most of the time, she's right. But I need to be told every single time.

Donna Boucher said...

Your mom sounds really wonderful!

Hope you are feeling all better!

Anonymous said...

I don't kow how these blogs work...so because I am reading this days after you typed it... you probably won't read this comment...which is probably a good thing. When I read your 'I love My Mommy' blog... I had a got a lump in my throat that has now turned into a ten minute sob... Seriously - I have this stack of kleenex next to me.. This could be a movie scene. I had/have the same kind of Mom - and we are so lucky. My Mom died 31 years ago and I just miss her so much... The good news is that I still have feelings like this - because it does mean that she was a blessed Mom, like yours....

Followers