Thursday, April 12, 2007
I just realized that....
my new classes don't start until April 30th. That seems like a long break!! You will not hear me complaining. I finished my courses a couple weeks early since the term ended while we were on our vacation. Guess what....this is my last quarter. And then, I will have my master's degree. I'm not sure what voice in my head told me I should get my master's degree while home-schooling my children and teaching part time, but I listened to it. And now, I can't believe I am on the home stretch! Getting my master's degree has always been a secret goal of mine. And, when I quit teaching there was never a compelling reason to go back and get it. But, since I have started teaching again, a $1200 dollar a year stipend seemed like a pretty good reason. :-) So, next year I will proudly deposit that check. Sure, it'll take a few years to pay for that tuition, but a personal goal satisfied....priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment