There was a lot of great exhibits at this museum and we learned a lot!
We have done so many little things along the way, but I'm just going to touch on a couple of highlights. With our friends from Kentucky we went to a bourbon distillery. Since I know absolutely nothing about the difference between a bourbon or any other kind of beverage that tastes more or less like rubbing alcohol, it was very interesting and I learned a lot. I was really glad that our friends had kids the same ages as our kids, cuz' I don't think the bourbon flavored chocolates would have been enough to make the tour all that terribly interesting to the kids. (Although, they made me pretty happy!) The Kentucky countryside was gorgeous, and exactly like I always pictured it!
There are many other things I could tell you about, but one of the highlights of the trip so far was the Cathedral Caverns in Alabama. They were absolutely breathtaking!! I don't always get how evolution (the billions of years stuff) works together with Creation, but all I know is that God is an amazingly creative God, and whether he made it 10,000 years ago or longer than that, it does not change that He has made some amazing things to see. It makes me stand in amazement of Him all the more!
We are off to the Space Museum in Huntsville, Alabama!
No comments:
Post a Comment