Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday Ten

1. I am wondering if this afternoon will be the first "dip-in-the-pool day" at my parents. It is supposed to nice and my Dad heated the pool.

2. My parents' back yard is one of my top three favorite places in the world to be. All the relaxation and none of the responsibility!

3. I was not ever meant to be a farmer's wife. I know this because we have been working very hard at our property (six acres) and I am just not cut out for all that hard work!! I would consider myself to be a very hard worker most of the time, but put me out there with a shovel and expect me to clear out the trenches for the irrigation for six hours? That is not my cuppa!

4. The kids are learning how to work hard out at the property and that is a valuable skill. Danny was a born farmer. He can work from dawn until dusk out there without complaint. I know that at the end of this process we are going to have one "bitchin" garden, but honestly I'd prefer if someone else did all the work. (They can pick the veggies and weed too if they want.)

5. I am happy with my life.

6. Happy Birthday to two of my very favorite cousins!!! I love you, Pam and Krina.

7. I was just invited to be a part of leading a conference in Rhode Island this summer. I felt so honored to be asked-it was quite a compliment. However, I think I will decline because it is a big time commitment, and quite honestly, one thing I like about going to these conferences is my lack of having to be in charge of anything. I was still very flattered.

8. I love cell phones. What did we do without them?

9. Do you want to stretch your mind a bit? Play Sudoku here.


10. Time to get the day started. It is going to be a beauty!

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

Did you hear that the waves from Cell phones are killing the bees...and when that happens the plants will not be polinated...and we will all starve to death?

I learned this on The View.

Have a nice day.

lol

Followers