Monday, September 10, 2007

Guess what I did yesterday....

I think you know!! Go Hawks!!
I saw something in football that I have never seen before! The ref called a "do-over". The Tampa Bay punter stopped because he heard a whistle, but it turned out to be from the crowd. So, the ref called a do-over! I didn't even know they could do that!
After the game we had a fun dinner at my parents' house. My uncle and aunt were here from Seattle and I love being around my family. It was cute because Annsley is making that transition to the grown-up table. She want to sit around and listen to our conversation. She is at that age of making her first attempts at adult humor. Kinda cute! Seth, on the other hand, was completely happy to play with his 2 & 4 year old cousins.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Guess what I did as well...It took me about 10 minutes to calm down after the Broncos won in literally the last second. Didn't get to see the Seahawks game. Fox showed updates on baseball scores as well as football ones. The Mariners won their game 14-7--totally a football score. It kept throwing us off.

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is pretty much off topic and you don't know me (I'm a lurker in the internet world but I know LB and Patty in real life.) But I finally gotta ask. Referring to the following old blog post, is the guy named Ralph?: "My dear friend...met the love of her life on the internet and she is engaged to be married in August...This guy...is a fine Christian man, not just because the guy is loaded and bought her a gorgeous rock! Not just because he is a widow so she doesn't have to deal with the "ex". Not just because his kids (older teens)really like her and she will get to be a mother. Not just because he totally treats her awesome. Not just because he is a fine looking 6 foot 8 inch guy."
If his name is Ralph - then I know him and they go to our church in Renton. Just couldn't resist asking. How many 6'8" guys are there anyway?

Mindy Buller said...

WEIRD!! That is wild, Laurie. It is Raph. Make sure you introduce yourself to Mary!! :-) How funny.

Anonymous said...

When I was first read that blog entry it was weirding me out because it made me think of Ralph, and then when you said how tall he was, I was almost freaking out! Then when I saw him with a woman at church and heard he had gotten remarried and that she was from Spokane, I finally had to ask. I'm very happy for both of them, but am still sad about his first wife at the same time. She was a very special woman.
By the way, I've been reading your blog for awhile and admire you greatly.

Followers