I was at the rehearsal last night, the first one in the actual theater, and these kids are amazing. The kids that they have playing the leads are such talented young people. The kid who played Gaston had me cracking up, and there will be more than one kid crying, I'm sure, when the beast makes his first entrance! Belle is also perfect for the part! I have continued to be amazed at how well done the CYT productions are! If you live anywhere close to Spokane, make sure you get a ticket!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Beware the wolves!
I was at the rehearsal last night, the first one in the actual theater, and these kids are amazing. The kids that they have playing the leads are such talented young people. The kid who played Gaston had me cracking up, and there will be more than one kid crying, I'm sure, when the beast makes his first entrance! Belle is also perfect for the part! I have continued to be amazed at how well done the CYT productions are! If you live anywhere close to Spokane, make sure you get a ticket!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is quite a picture! perfect for the slideshow at her wedding someday.
Well...I don't think I will be anywhere near Spokane, so I won't be able to catch the production. Glad I was able to see you while I was visiting!!
Yikes, that is a scary looking wolf. Such artistry in the makeup! Very cool. I'm sure Anns is doing very well. Hang in there with all the excitement this week...
Whoa!! That is one scary picture! Tell Annsley how great and wolf-like she looks! I hope Katie doesn'r get too scared of her :)
Post a Comment