Monday, May 12, 2008

Pool Duck

Well, the pool is open!!!!! For those who don't know, my dad started (not on purpose) collecting rubber duckies for the pool. For some reason, we all keep buying him different rubber ducks. Last Christmas we (my brother's family and ours) got the "mother-of-all-rubber-ducks" for my Dad for Christmas. It is kind of a family joke. Today we went over and my Dad inflated the duck with the (what he called) the annual inflation ceremony.


Then, the duck was taken on its maiden voyage.



Giddyup, ducky!!


Then the duck got cold, and decided to go in the hot tub.
That thing is scary!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is sort of creepy cute!

Pam said...

Really amazing...

I can't wait to see you!!

Elastigirl said...

I am so mad that I wasn't there for the maiden voyage of Giant Ducky! Miss your Dad, your family, and the general Klock humor in my life....tremendously!

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Swimming sounds so summery and wonderful...hopefully we will be doing that around here soon. It's supposed to hit 100 towards the end of the week. Yikes!

Followers