
It is a Nikon D60 and I must confess that the thing scares the living daylights out of me. Now I feel responsible to take good pictures because I have no excuse!! But, the truth is I don't know how. And I don't know my aperture from my ISO (whatever those things mean!!) But, I do intend to learn. Realistically, what will happen is that Danny will learn and he'll explain it all to me! There are so many buttons and settings that I can quickly get overwhelmed and want to give up. But, I do know one thing and that is that the camera makes a very satisfying clicking noise when I take a picture and it makes me feel like I am a photographer.
I'll be posting pictures in the near future of Annsley's show, the beautiful waterfalls, our property and anything else I feel is picture worthy!
1 comment:
Thank HEAVEN you got a new camera, because that picture of a wolf was scaring the living daylights out of me!
You will be fine! As Joni Erickson found, her drawing ability was not in her hand but in her head. Your pictures with a "bad" camera have been GOOD PICS!
You and my dh can talk cameras until you are blue in the face (get a picture!) in a few short weeks. Maybe you can set up a competition or comparison-shooting session.
Can't wait to see you. And your message to me on TWTM was so kind.
Patty
Post a Comment