
Thursday, May 29, 2008
No comments of the photography
I'm still learning how to use our camera, and I couldn't use the flash during the show....but, I really wanted to post pictures of how awesome the costumes and sets were!!! I wish you all could see what a great show this has been!!!! I'm going to try and take some better pictures at this weekend's shows. I don't have any of the beast in costume or Gaston. In my opinion, the kid who is playing Gaston could go and play this role in a Broadway touring company right now. He is amazing!! And all the principle characters are great also!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh I LOVED the show! When I saw the pictures I sighed wanting to again sit and watch it! Im so glad we got to sit together too! Hope to see you soon! Please call whenever there is a family gathering!!! I'm glad to not be on the other side of the country this summer.
Post a Comment