February:I didn't blog much in February, but it was fun to revisit this post about my Grandma on her birthday. Every year that goes by, I cherish our time together more! Here is a picture of her this year making popcorn balls.
March: I turned 40. It snowed on my birthday. I like being 40.
April: Annsley turned 11 and I posted some old pictures of her that you can see here. It snowed on her birthday too!
May: Annsley was in Beauty and the Beast, which was very fun! She's the white wolf in the background.
June: We went on our National Parks trip in June. I don't even know how to choose just one picture from that trip. It was truly on one the most beautiful trips we have taken.
July: We love our Cannon Beach trip!!!!!!
August: This month was FILLED with this! We are enjoying the fruits of that labor now!
September: Another year of school. This is our 7th year of homeschooling. I never would have dreamed we would be doing this!
October: My baby turned 10 in Hawaii.
November: We took family pictures with Danny's family.
December: Precious memories of Christmas that I posted here and more snow than we ever imagined back in January!






1 comment:
Your photos are beautiful, as is your year's summary.
Happy New Year!
Patty
Post a Comment