Thursday, May 25, 2006

Popping in to say hello....

There is light at the end of the tunnel! This month is still crazy, but I got some assignments turned in and I feel like I have some breathing room. My children think I have a lap-top sized growth coming out of my stomach! :-)

My American Idol thoughts. In the end, I was happy that Taylor won. I didn't ever vote for him, but after Tuesday night, I knew he deserved to win. One thing I love about AI is that it shows that America still loves nice people. The nice guy does win on this show. That makes me happy.

Speaking of nice guys, I *LOVE* that those three cowboys got to be on the show last night. I thought that those two cowboys were so sweet to have the little cowboy guy in their group. They were so supportive of him, even though he was obviously a net minus for their team. I thought it was just great that they let them come and perform in the final.

I was in hysterics over that Clay-Aiken-wanna-be-kid who was singing and then so excited to see Clay! :-)

I thought the whole finale was really well done. I loved all the singing and highlights from the show. It was much more entertaining than past years.

OK, I could always do without Prince!! What was up with that? Everyone else sort of fit into the big picture of the show. He came out of nowhere, sang, and then left. I find Prince kinda slimey.

No comments:

Followers