Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My American Idol thoughts

Play That Funky Music, White Boy?!?! Taylor, what *were* you thinking?

I still have only been moved to vote once this season and that was for Mandissa when she sang that song that was a testimony of her love of God. I like all the singers that are left, but they don't seem to move me to pick up the phone. I don't even really care who wins.

I love Katherine's voice, I love how Taylor feels the music, I think Chris is sexy, Paris is cute, Elliot seems like such a nice guy, but they aren't making me pick up the phone.

Maybe next week.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh - I LOVED Taylor singing that song! He just makes me smile. And he's so full of passion. I vote for him every week.

I don't really like Katharine... there's just something abour her that rubs me the wrong way.

Laney said...

I didn't see it. I feel that same way, I am not really moved n=by any of them.

Followers