
I have decided to join in on the summer reading challenge. If you want to join me, visit here for more info! The deadline to sign up is May 31.
Here are the challenge books I want to finish this summer. They will be joined by many more light fiction, I am sure!
5 Autobiographies from The Well Educated Mind
The Confessions by Saint Augustine
The Book of Margery Kempe.
Essays by Michel De Montaigne
The Life of Saint Teresa of Avila by Teresa of Avila
Meditations by Rene Descates
5 spiritually challenging books
The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
Too Busy Not to Pray
3 others to be determined
All the books that are under my bed right now
The Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas
The Open Door by Mrs. J.L. Ragsdale
Condi by Antonia Felix
The Hospital by the Rinver by Dr Catherine Hamlin
A Table in the Presence by Carey Cash
1776 by David McCollough
No comments:
Post a Comment