Today after church we canned 80-ish jars of peaches. We all (Danny, his parents, Annsley and I) have weary backs and feet. Guess what we had for dinner tonight! Peaches and ice cream.
The peaches are "put up" and now I have to figure out what to do with the last box. What a great problem, eh? I think a batch of peach crisp is definitely in order. Danny wants some fruit leather, and I'm having a hard time getting excited about that. Does anyone have any great fruit leather recipes?
2 comments:
Ya know, I hear that canned peaches travel well, especially cross country. :-)
I'm sorry that your visit had to come to an end, it's always hard to say good-bye.
Laney
p.s. Call me crazy, but I kind of miss the naked hiney!;-)
Hey Mindy,
Way to go on the peaches!
And by the way, TAG, you're it!
LB
Post a Comment