Five things in my freezer:
Peaches
Raspberries (more raspberries than any freezer has a right to hold!!)
Frozen onions and jalapenos portioned out to use for Mexican rice
Fruit pops
Homemade ice cream
Five things in my closet:
Canned peaches (at least in the pantry closet)
Clean organized shelves (just did this last week)
The white shoes that I wore in my wedding (why do I keep these?)
The black shirt that is really out of style, but Danny liked when we were dating. Why? I don't know. I'm not a saver!!
Danny coats encroaching (read: taking over) my side of the closet.
Five things in my car:
Canned peaches (that I loaded home from my mother-in-law's house)
A Wind in the Door book on tape
Chapstick (or lip crack as we who are addicted like to call it!)
Yoga mat (don't ask when I last did yoga)
Emergency kit that I put together with all kinds of random supplies
Five things in my purse:
Peaches (I wish I were kidding, but I think that there are a few pieces of peel floating around)
Lip crack
Trident gum (original)
Cell phone
Sugar Free sour candy
Five things on my mind:
Yup, you guessed it!! Peaches!!
I don't have to cook dinner tonight.
I have to go to an open house tonight.
I really need to go finish cleaning the kitchen
Getting the kids packed to spend the night with Grandma.
1 comment:
If you ever feel overwhelmed by either peaches or raspberries, I could take some off your hands...
Have a great night without the kids!
Post a Comment