Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hot??

Apparently, there is a boy who thinks my daughter is the "hottest girl in school." I know this because my daughter heard it from this boy's sister, who heard it from her brother.

I prefer words like sweet, pretty, lovely, innocent....but HOT? How can a nine year old be HOT? How can a NINE year old be hot? How CAN a nine year old be hot?

Danny told her that no boy except *him* was allowed to notice how beautiful she was. She beamed under his praise, and she looked positively......lovely (and sweet and innocent.)

2 comments:

Di said...

I don't know, Mindy...she's a pretty special girl (-:

Exciting years ahead, eh?

Diane

Patty in WA or Rover said...

Maybe the kid is confused. Maybe he saw a recent CHEERLEADER PHOTO??????

I'm with you girl.

The kid still had cooties; how can she be HOT?

Followers