Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ten Things I am Thankful for....

These make the list every year and some seem cliche, but I really do feel it with all my heart this season!

1. I am thankful that I love to be with my family (and Danny's family.) I am thankful that we live close to both.
2. I am thankful for healthy happy children.
3. I am thankful for a husband who totally fulfills his role as leader and provider of our family and yet serves me in so many ways at the same time.
4. I am thankful for old friends.
5. I am thankful for God's grace.
6. I am thankful for a job I love-one that I just might do even if I didn't get paid. (Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the money too!!)
7. Strangely enough, I am thankful for the internet and the friends I have made through The Well Trained Mind message board and blogging. I have gained endless wisdom, info, booklists, and laughs from y'all.
8. I am thankful for our parents' health.
9. I am thankful for laughter and lots of people in my life who make me laugh.
10. I am thankful that tomorrow I am not going to think about what I eat, and I am going to end a big meal with a big piece of pecan pie with whip cream and not even think twice about it. But, the next day, it is back on the plan!!

No comments:

Followers