1. It is time for Tuesday Ten. You know what that means, don't you.....I've got nothing to say. But, there is only so long you can leave a post about puking at the top of your blog and expect people to return. (I lost 3 pounds, for those of you who asked! :-))
2. I'm eating my new favorite breakfast-crustless pumpkin pie. It is made with Splenda and fat-free half and half so it has almost no points (for those of you familiar with the Weight Watchers point system, that is a good thing!). I start my day with a piece of pie and coffee-guilt free!
3. I'm reading a book called Manhunt by James Swanson that is about the 12 day chase for Abraham Lincoln's killer. We are approaching the Civil War in history and it looked like an interesting choice.
4. I love this time of the year. I am so excited for Thanksgiving, which is silly in a way. We share big meals at my parents house all the time, so it is not like it is something out of the ordinary. But, I love to be with my family.
5. Did anyone catch that Seahawks win on Sunday!! Sheesh, my heart can not take one more Josh-Brown-kick-a-field-goal-in-the-last-second-of-the-game-to-win moments!!! I'm asking for a Seahawks shirt for Christmas, and after this, I want one with #3 on it!!
6. My kids are funny. We started a new grammar book and Annsley is so excited because she has a textbook. If you have ever seen the Rod & Staff text book, you will know that they are *nothing* to get excited over. They look like they were published 50 years ago and are very plain and un-ornamental. I think Annsley felt like she was old fashioned copying her lessons from her book. We were sharing the book, and Seth announced that he wanted his own text book. Go figure!!
7. One thing that I love about my job is that I get almost 3 weeks off at Christmas and almost 3 months off in the summer. That is a good gig!!
8. I have quite a bit of Christmas shopping done already. I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow, it just happened.
9. What do you want for Christmas this year?
10. Next week, I am going to go with Tuesday Six.
No comments:
Post a Comment