He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:2
That's great! (And suited for many more occasions than my burgandy and gold checked Redskins pajama pants! lol)And *gulp* I don't *wanna* go back to Seattle! Our last trip to the playoffs ended rather abruptly there. ;)
Adorable picture of you and really cool bracelet!
Mindy,Is there a chance we will play you in the playoffs?
What a great year! That was so fun to read! I have to tell you though--I am still trying to process the fact that you are not scrap booking anymore! Let me know how you like the digital scrap booking. Best Wishes in the New Year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's great! (And suited for many more occasions than my burgandy and gold checked Redskins pajama pants! lol)
And *gulp* I don't *wanna* go back to Seattle! Our last trip to the playoffs ended rather abruptly there. ;)
Adorable picture of you and really cool bracelet!
Mindy,
Is there a chance we will play you in the playoffs?
What a great year! That was so fun to read! I have to tell you though--I am still trying to process the fact that you are not scrap booking anymore! Let me know how you like the digital scrap booking. Best Wishes in the New Year.
Post a Comment