He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:2
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Christmas time is here....
Here's what I did tonight.... I *love* these old classics.
Here are the fine young people who celebrated the event.....The Sanchez kids are staying with us for a few days and the Klock kids came to join us for the evening.
Glad to see our children are still alive. We received word from Kailyn, that there was an attempt to take their life with the old hidden peanut butter in the Christmas cookie. She was trained well to sniff peanut butter out. - Roland
2 comments:
Glad to see our children are still alive. We received word from Kailyn, that there was an attempt to take their life with the old hidden peanut butter in the Christmas cookie. She was trained well to sniff peanut butter out. - Roland
I love your children in jammies...I always want to do this...but then I get so cheap and don't do it.
Love it!
Post a Comment