Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks Ree

I thought we'd try something new this year, so we made Ree's sugar cookies. I like them because they look kind of cool-in a vintagey kinda way! We haven't added the white piping to them yet.

Then, I got a couple of hours ON MY OWN to go to do some shopping. I'm almost done with my shopping. Did I mention that I got to be ON MY OWN? :-)

May all your cookies remain unbroken this season!



3 comments:

Needleroozer said...

I love the snowflakes and the Santas! It is amazing how many of us have made these cookies! I need to take photos tomorrow.
LB

Donna Boucher said...

Beautiful! I am too chicken and lazy to try this difficult cookie. Cut outs totally freak me out.

Elastigirl said...

So where's your famous peppermint bark, Mind. I am really missing that this year! Can you email me your recipe? Please?

Followers