Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm so excited....

about this....









I used to be a scrapbooker, but the reality is that I haven't even printed off pictures for about three years now, so I don't think I can call myself a scrapbooker anymore. I've got supplies and paper galore, but I don't seem to make anymore to do it. So, I'm switching teams. I'm going to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I really love the whole notion of NO MESS. I also like that I can skip that pesky step of printing off the pictures. We'll see what comes of it, but I'm excited to try. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I am in the same boat. I actually sold creative memories for 5 years, and yet I haven't scrapbooked for at least 2 years!

The "no mess" concept is huge.

Photoshop sounds like so much fun, but I don't think I have time for it yet.

-shanmar

Nan said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I am L-O-V-I-N-G my new Photoshop!! Huge learning curve but loads of fun and the beginning of a beautiful relationship!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mindy- Jane pointed me to your website - so cool to see pictures and catch up with you guys. No more scrapbooking? So Sad!!! I LOVE the mess it makes, and I don't think I could ever give up making cards, that would be a sad day! Talk to you soon!
Mary
thestanearts.spaces.live.com

Followers