It gave me fall butterflies in my stomach. Does anyone else get seasonal butterflies? It is a literal physical sensation I get in my tummy. The first smell of fall in the air. Football games. Leaves turning. The first snow fall. Christmas decorations (even when they are in October). The first feeling of sunshine poking through the clouds. The first little crocus poking out his head. The first time of the year I swim. These things all give me what I have termed "seasonal butterflies."
I love Spokane *so much* because of the four distinct seasons. Every season brings with it its own special joys. Sure, you gotta put up with some blah, yucky days from Feb.-April, but it just makes that sunshine all the sweeter. The other day Danny said, "We need to go live somewhere that is *this* temperature all year long." I heartily disagreed. I wouldn't trade the colors of autumn or the snowy days for all the sunshine in San Diego.
Do you get seasonal butterflies?
So, which do you like better.....the corn or the pumpkins?
3 comments:
I need those. My pumpkin candy dish is sitting empty since I got it out on Thursday.
I like the corn better. But I like the dark ones - with the brown bottoms. (Just like I like my man.)
Did I just say that out loud?
Corn. Is there any question? (-:
I woke up to the heavenly fragrance of moist air the other morning...cool, fresh -- I loved it. The only first I don't need is the first triple digit day. Ugh.
How'd those football guys do? Hope they won for you.
Diane
Corn.
I can't fit an entire handful of the pumpkins in my mouth.
Post a Comment