First, I'll be going to my cousin's wedding, and the kids are in the wedding. I lived with their family one summer when I was in college and worked as a children's intern at their church. So, they are very special to me!! I love my family. I know, a person is supposed to dread getting together with their extended family. Danny calls them "relatives." I find that the distinction between "family" and "relatives" a huge one. I am going to see my family this weekend. And, I can't wait!! My mom has four brothers and so I have tons of cousins! Even more fun is watching our kids (second cousins) all playing together.
Then....on Sunday.....look for me on the sidelines......
HERE! Can you say excited?!? I get to help
Crissy's hubby and crew carry equipment. I'll probably be the one bowled over by the 260 pound linebacker. Or, you may see me sneaking over to call a few plays. I can not tell you what a nice thing it was for Crissy to give me this opportunity.
Then....after the game I get to go stay with Patty!!
A person ought not be allowed have that much fun in a weekend!
See ya on Monday!
4 comments:
Hmmm. I should probably confess that my motives are a bit selfish.
I would like SOMEONE on the sidelines with me who is not obsessed with those cheerleaders.
I knew you could help me out with that one!
Crissy
Oh my gosh!!!
Mindy - how fun!
Just don't get run over or anything by one of those big guys...
Yikes!
I sure hope the housekeeper picked up the LEGO chess game from the guest room floor. My DS found that there was actual floor space not covered by LEGOs and remedied the situation yesterday morning.
We might be going out for a long GWTW yakfest, you know.
Post a Comment