Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday Ten

I'm going to borrow an idea from my friend, Cathy, who often lists ten random thoughts on Tuesday.

1. I think the Nyquil I took in the middle of the night last night sucked up all my brain fluid leaving not only my nasal canal dry, but also my brain as well.

2. Rats! I'm only on thought two and I'm running out of things to say. :-)

3. Seth had his first soccer game on Saturday. Everyone told me how sports can take over your lives, but no one told me how fun it is to cheer them on from the sidelines!! Seth's team won their game, and it is so fun to see the growth in the boys from last year.

4. Why can't homeschooling moms call in sick and get a sub?

5. I love a good hearty soup. I made a big pot of bean soup this weekend and I have been enjoying this for lunch. There is something about fall and soup that go so well together.

6. On Sunday the kids and I volunteered to work in the 3 year old class at church. Sometimes I forget how stinkin' cute 3 year olds are!!

7. I'm only on thought 7?

8. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and watched an informercial. It is disturbing how at 2:30 in the morning the Slim in Six plan sounds amazingly appealing. If I ordered right then, I could have had the whole plan for 3 easy payments of $19.95. The odd thing was that in my sleep deprived state, I found myself considering it. Really, I would have received a bunch of free gifts if I had ordered right then.

9. My reading list has been heavy lately. I pick random books from 4-5 different book lists and it seems the ones I ended up with these last couple of weeks have been hard work. I'm not opposed to pushing myself in my reading (knowing my natural predisposition to fluff), but the Gulag Archipelago and Nyquil do not make for a great match! I need a good easy light read.

10. Hooray, I made it all the way to ten!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You could always just do the Tuesday Two... =0

Followers