
Talk about fall butterflies!!
Here is a confession I must make to you all. Danny has to go to second service tomorrow because he is an usher. But.....I'm going to first service.....so I can watch the game!! We don't sit together when he is ushering because he has to stay in the very back and I really don't like sitting in the way back. So, I sheepishly asked him if I could go to first service. He rolled his eyes at me and I took that as a yes! :-)
Go Hawks!
4 comments:
You silly girl.
Mind,
I love your enthusiasm for the Hawks! It always makes me smile. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'm going to get to see the first game of the year, even on Tivo. But I will cheer with you in spirit!
We also went to the first service, but I didn't get any eye-rolling from this group.
Not a pretty win, was it?
Next week will be better.
Are you ready?
We'd take an ugly win, oh, yes we would.
Talk about embarrassing!
Post a Comment