1. It has been a long time since I have been to my yoga class. Perhaps the last time I went was when I wrote this. I started up again on Sunday, and I am still so sore I can hardly stand up or sit down! Whoever uses yoga as a relaxation or meditation technique is *not* taking the same class that I am!!
2. How do football coaches not have heart attacks right there on the field? The last two minutes of the Seahawks game on Sunday nearly put *me* into cardiac arrest and I don't have a whole lot invested in the game.
3. Today I get to go out to lunch with a friend. I'm looking forward to that!
4. Why do some school days take forever and some take such a short time? The work is pretty much the same. Last Monday the kids were still working at 5:00. Yesterday, they were done by 2:30.
5. It is amazing to me how many people don't like to be with their families on holidays. I really hope my children and their spouses want to be with us when they are grown.
6. I like playing the game Clue. The kids are getting pretty good at it and it is a fun way to teach logic skills.
7. I'm not really a lotion girl, but I got a gift of some Origins Spearmint and Lemon lotion and it smells so good that I find myself smelling my hands a lot. A strange sight, I'm sure.
8. We finished Story of the World 3 and are moving into modern times this week.
9. We put up our fall decorations this weekend. Somehow the kids always think this is going to be a way more exciting event than it really is. We don't have many decorations and it takes about 5-10 minutes, but you would have thought we were going to Disneyland!
10. Conversation between Seth and I yesterday.
Seth: Mommy, what's sexual relations mean?
Mommy: sputter, cough, sputter...Er, um, it is a special love for moms and dads.
Seth: Oh.
Blast that Bible!! :-) What kind of thing is it teaching my children?!? Note to self: Don't have seven year old reading Genesis on his own.
1 comment:
LOL @ the last one!
Some yoga can be difficult, especially if you haven't done it in a while. I did a few positions on Tuesday and I am still sore if that makes you feel any better!:-)
Post a Comment