Thursday, April 27, 2006

The room where we live....



I thought I'd give you a little tour of the school room. Seth is watching the Latin DVD and doing some art at the same time. On the wall to the right is our timeline and copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution that we got while we were in Washington DC. The plastic globe ball in the background was free with our subscription of Kid's National Geographic and Seth drives me crazy bouncing it all over the room.

Note the rabbit ears. Nice TV, eh?




This is our US map that we have traced the routes of our different driving trips on (which, of course, you can't see) but we have been to 26 states altogether. The trampoline is a wonderful energy burner when the kids need a little energy burn-off! The Playmobile castle is the only toys my kids have ever really with (although you can see that there are bins of legos, blocks, etc) The picture is and has been leaning against the wall for about 6 months now. I guess I need to hang it up or move it out, eh?






Another picture of the timeline, and some posters and Seth coloring.

Behind the door on the left is our laundry room.
















The piano, the art display, the computer for the kids to do Rosetta Stone.

Behind that door is my "office." It is lined with bookshelves and I have my homeschooling/scrapbooking/junk stored in there. It is actually clean right now which is a rare shock!






Behind the couch is where we usually sit. The kids are at their desks and I sit at that brown chair in the middle (I am there right now.)

Most of the books are in the kids' rooms or in my office. The bookshelves behind my chair are our daily stuff.

Usually the kids are up and dressed by breakfast, but for some reason Annsley begged to do school in her jammies this day. So, I let her. After all, today I'm still in my exercise clothes from this morning.

No comments:

Followers