Hey Cath, I keep meaning to call you....:-)
5 Things
in my fridge:
1. case of Diet Coke-a sweet gift from my mother-in-law waiting for me when we got home from our trip (along with some fruit, milk and dinner) Isn't she sweet?
2. small jar of chili-garlic paste from....let's see....how many years have we lived here? 6 years ago.
3. a huge fresh box of STRAWBERRIES!!!! Nothing says "spring is finally here" like fresh strawberries. Yummy!
4. Left over fajitas. On any give week we have fajitas at least once.
5. Cream for making homemade ice cream.
in my closet:
1. that pair of jeans that Betsey gave me that I'm waiting to be small enough to wear. :-)
2. about 100 tanks for layering. God bless whoever invented that style. It really helps those of us with long waists to cope with the short shirt fad.
3. the pair of white pumps from my wedding....worn only once.
4. all of Danny's coats (this is a whole blog post in itself, but he has taken over my side of the closet with them!)
5. my fluffy white terrycloth bathrobe that I got as a high school graduation present and wore all through college (right, Becky?)
in my purse:
1. several tubes of Carmex
2. a bulletin from church last Sunday
3. my daytimer (aka: my brains)
4. flushable wipes (you never know when you may need a wipe)
5. several receipts wadded up towards the bottom wedged in next to pb gum (purse bottom gum-you know the kind that you only chew when desperate because it has been laying in the bottom of your purse and may or may not still have the wrapper in tact.)
in my car:
1. my yoga mat (even though I have only done yoga a couple times in the last few months)
2. the latest Lemony Snickett book that we are listening to on tape (we are on Carnivorous Carnival). Am I the only grown up that thinks these books are hilarious?
3. the little notebook that for some unknown reason Danny makes us record our gas purchases. Can't I just write, "WAYYYY too much!!"
4. a little emergency kit that I put together (including duct tape, fingernail clippers, needle, tampons, aspirin, scissors, etc....)
5. our lawn chairs for watching soccer games
on my TiVo???:
ummmmm.....my 18-year-old-no-cable-can't-even-barely-figure-out-the-dumb-VCR television has nothing recorded right now. If I were to record something, it would be fuzzy because I would have to unplug the rabbit ears in order to plug in the VCR (it is either one or the other, baby!)
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
April
(14)
- First Date....
- The room where we live....
- Grandparent lessons....
- Happy Me, too
- How can my little girl be 9? (Obnoxious bragging m...
- Tagged by Cathy....
- Time to blog...
- Whoever said, "It's great to be home?"
- If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere...
- I would not have made a good Pilgrim!
- Update from Boston...
- Hello from New Hampshire
- Trip update...
- An update of the last four days (feel free to skim)
-
▼
April
(14)
2 comments:
Hey. I've been meaning to call you too. Really and truly. I really wanted to surprise you with a call... but somehow life always got in the way.
I couldn't wait to see what your tivo response would be... too funny about the rabbit ears...
How funny, Mindy! I love reading those tags.
I'm right there with you on the pair of jeans that I am waiting to fit into!
Post a Comment