Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Time to blog...
Since we have been home I feel like I have been going 100 miles per hour. I find I go through phases where I am highly productive and energetic and for some reason I am in one of those phases right now. When I get into this mode I get less sleep and have more energy. Perhaps it is motivated by the incredible amount of things I have to get done over the next couple of months. I layed out a schedule of all the things I want to get done so that I can begin checking off the boxes. But, I haven't had a lot of brain power left over to blog. Maybe one of these days I'll get inspired to post something interesting. Until then, just know that I am reading all of *your* interesting thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
April
(14)
- First Date....
- The room where we live....
- Grandparent lessons....
- Happy Me, too
- How can my little girl be 9? (Obnoxious bragging m...
- Tagged by Cathy....
- Time to blog...
- Whoever said, "It's great to be home?"
- If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere...
- I would not have made a good Pilgrim!
- Update from Boston...
- Hello from New Hampshire
- Trip update...
- An update of the last four days (feel free to skim)
-
▼
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment