Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Project Challenge

Kelli came up with the 2008 Project Challenge. Each month choose a project that you would like to tackle. Pretty simple. Does anyone want to join me? My project for January is to get my recipes organized again. The paper seems to have multiplied. I'll let you know how this goes. If you would like to join me (and Kelli) let me know your project in my comments or post it on your blog and send me the link.

1 comment:

CookieMonster said...

I have found your blog today through that blog-link-list a couple boards back. I heard about the 2008 challenge and think it's a great idea. Anything to help you focus helps you accomplish more than you would otherwise.

For me this year, I'd like to get my photo albums - scrapbooked or not - in order. So I need to set a goal of a particular nature concerning this each month.

I'll do a post about what I'm committing to on my blog and link back to Kelli's 2008 challenge.

Followers